Warehouse, Packaging, Shipment Solution in China for Dropshipping?

1 0 0

Hi, I am looking for a trusted warehouse/logistics service that offers a full solution: storage, packaging and shipping to clients for my dropshipping business. What I found and sounds interesting is a service called Crosspanda[dot]com, BUT on close analysis I suspect they are scammers and feel reluctant to do business with them.

Can anyone recommend a good alternative solution to Crosspanda, a good warehouse/logistics service, a full solution: storage, packaging and shipping to clients. The source products are from China, so the warehouse/logistics solution would make sense in China.

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Likes
2 0 0

hi there 

i am a aliexpress store owner and expert in product sourcing and dropshipping

we have a warehouse in china and we could do product sourcing packaging and sufficent shipment in one stop

you can reach me at yanwenting99@gmail.com or whatsapp +8618770080310

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1
Im China agent for dropshipper.
We can provide the products you want
We could help you reduce the cost and improve the shipping.
Please contact me with below whatsapp/ Skype/Facebook: +8613757105861
We can offer these products
Whatsapp: +8613757105861

0 Likes
2 0 0

Nextsmartship is a professional fulfillment@global shipping solution provider.Our warehouse is located in Shenzhen,offering you packages,pick&pack,kitting&assembly and etc.There are only 2 must-charged fees in our price structure like storage fee(free for 3 months for each shipment)and handling fee.Besides,we can offer you diversified shipping solutions help you ship goods 1 week faster than normal postal services.If you are interested,please feel free to contact me.

0 Likes

Some of the alternatives to CrossPanda are Spocket, EPROLO, Silkroad.io, and wonify. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 2

hello,I am leslie.  We can ship your goods worldwide from China.

Here's what we can do for you:

3-month free storage for each shipment
free Shopify integraton--making tracking and uploading order information more easier
varied shipping lines including postal services&dedicated lines&commercial express
customer service within 1 hour
brand services--sourcing packages&reinforcement&gift cards etc

@dropshippingguy wrote:

Hi, I am looking for a trusted warehouse/logistics service that offers a full solution: storage, packaging and shipping to clients for my dropshipping business. What I found and sounds interesting is a service called Crosspanda[dot]com, BUT on close analysis I suspect they are scammers and feel reluctant to do business with them.

Can anyone recommend a good alternative solution to Crosspanda, a good warehouse/logistics service, a full solution: storage, packaging and shipping to clients. The source products are from China, so the warehouse/logistics solution would make sense in China.

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Like