We Manufacture, Drop Ship & Private Label. What's the best way to find partners who can sell our products?

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi,

We started selling Online bascailly 2.5 years ago with Shopify and our sales have doubled each year and look be doubling again this year basically without marketing.  We wanted to and did prove that there's a market for Online Sales and our Liquid Rubber Home Resotration Products (http://liquidrubber.ca/).

Since we're a manufacturer, we're much better at creating products and not very good at marketing products.  We'd like to explore different models where people can step in and earn profits.  Not sure what the best way might be.  Drop Shipping, Private Labels, Partnerships....

In my mind, we have great products and there's a large opportunity for someone who knows how to market them and earn their share.

If anyone has gone through similar situations, would love to hear some ideas on steps to take.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Ray

http://liquidrubber.ca/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Ray, 

Has anyone gotten back to you about this?  There are several ways you can go about doing this, whether it's white-labeling, drop-shipping, affiliate linking etc.  All of these can be moved through campaigns driven by you, or by your partners.  I think when you go online, the biggest hurdle is deciding if you set and enforce a minimum retail price.  People absolutely will push margins down to almost nothing, and your brick and mortar suppliers who sell it will probably feel a bit taken advantage of, if they do all the work of showing off the product only to be drastically undercut online.  Affiliate links are great, a small cut for your virtual sales force, but they're always looking for the sweeter deal, and you might have to adjust the needle on the %/$ they retain.  

Lots of options are available if you have a product that has a proven market!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Thanks John.

I think the challenge we're facing is where to find people who want to sell our products.

We feel if we take care of everything else (packing, shipping, labeling, content...), all they have to do is market it to buyers.

Not sure if there's a Drop Shipping Community to get involved with.

Ray

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I'd be happy to discuss privately over email.  Can you see my email in my profile?  I don't see contact information for you unfortunately.  

0 Likes