We Offer Women Apparel Worldwide Wholesale services.

Highlighted
Tourist
32 0 1

Hi all,am Enny Founder of mycelebritylooksClothing's,just to let you know we can offer  Retail | Wholesale clothing with no MIN qty,Usally our shipping takes within 2-5 working days for few qtys and for large order's/bulk order's we can also go round a low shipping charge for you.

Our collection ranges from TOPS | DRESSES | JEANS| PLUS SIZE CLOTHING| SWIM WEARS| JUMPSUITS | PLAYSUITS

if interested you can check our website via www.mycelebritylooks.com

Instagram: @mycelebritylooks_

Plus a very quick and fast customer support is guaranteed for our customers.

you care allowed to buy as low as 1qty to see the quality of our collections,we don't offer monthly subriction for our dropshippers either.you'll be glad you do business with us.

contact via sales@mycelebritylooks.com for futher enquiries.

www.mycelebritylooks.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Where are you shipping from?

Jeslyn
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
32 0 1

Hi,we will be shipping from NJ,U.S or our major warehouse in Asia,China,depends on the product but either ship from,deliveries will take 2-5 working days.

please contact: sales@mycelebritylooks.com for more info

www.mycelebritylooks.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I got a chance to view the site and think that the items available would be a perfect fit to my site. The clothes you have gives the look that im trying to implement going forward. I just recently launched and have had a great flow of traffic since opening which has returned several sales. I would love to collaborate as I feel this partnership could be exactly what im looking for. Please feel free to check out site www.fatalattractionsfashion.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
32 0 1

Hi ebony bishop

Kindly check your email.

www.mycelebritylooks.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Enny, I just sent you an email. I am most definitely interested in building a relationship with you as a dropshipper as I love your inventory on your site. I am currently building out my website and would be more than happy to send you the link and password to my mock up page before launch. 

I look forward to hearing from you and learning more. 

Jenni 

Caramelo Chic

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
32 0 1

Hi Caramelo,

can you re send the email,not sure it came through.

Thanks

www.mycelebritylooks.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Email re-sent!

0 Likes