We are US based premium bras and panties wholesaler and supplier

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

We are a brand that designs and makes functional bras and panties that are very unique and hard to find while having a huge demand in the market. Our shape bras specialize at banishing armpit and back fat. Over the year we have built a loyal and solid customer base including naitonal figures and celebrity stylists.

We are now expanding our wholesale business. Email us at lirving@orlinas.com if you are interested.

Our store is www.orlinas.com, our bras have sizes from 32A to 44H.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 23

Hi @Liz_Irving! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Might I interest you in applying as a supplier on Spocket? We have over 28,000+ dropshippers registered to the platform and onboarding gives your products the opportunity to be viewed and possibly sourced out by them in our catalog. If you're interested, you can send an email to support@spocket.co to learn more about the onboarding process.

Just as a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives merchants access to a number of items from US-based and EU-suppliers. You can learn more about the app on Spocket's official website and by joining Spocket's official Facebook group. All the best and hoping you could check the app out and consider being a partner supplier!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Liz_Irving 

Your products are cool.  Do you offer dropshipping program? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes