We are an award winning Baby/Toddler Dropshipper

Highlighted
16 0 0

Hi Guys,

If you are ever interested in expanding your store into the baby and toddler clothing and accessory market, we are an award winning, organic kids company offering something that little bit different from boring blue and pastel pink with excellent margins for you, the retailer.

Our products are designed in the heart of London, our warehouse is based in Kent in the UK and our products are manufactured to the highest quality in Istanbul, Turkey using the finest most luxurious fabrics certified organic by Oekitex. We are also Fair Trade and recommended by The Soil Association.

We offer wholesale prices and dropshipping with no monthly charge or MOQ and we would love to work with you to build your business.

Feel free to email me leanne@quackquackmoo.co.uk for further details.

Regards,

​Leanne
www.quackquackmoo.co.uk

Take a look at our brief brand video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaD6rMJ06Dc

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
7 0 2

Quick question what app do you use for your pop over email contact??

Thanks much, 

Jordan 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0
Hi Leanne. I have just sent you an email. Many thanks. Chris
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
7 0 2

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

To which countries can you send?

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Hi Jordan,

We had someone enter in the HTML coding for us. Its all over and above me so I dont know any further information - sorry!

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

We have the ability to send products worldwide however prices, duty, taxes and time frames vary obviously. Please email leanne@quackquackmoo.co.uk to discuss your requirements further and then I can better assist you with pricing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Hi Chris, 

Hopefully you got my email. I can reply more in depth tomorrow so we can discuss this further.

Thanks!

Leanne

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Could you send some price list for wholesale and bulk orders

to jgregor@gmail.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Please send me more info and pricelist to trisha.dube90@gmail.com