We are looking for a clothing/accessory/shoes distributor dropshipper service located in EU

Sisten
1 0 0

Hello, 

We are starting a fresh streetwear online clothing store located in Sweden. We are looking for faster shipments in 1-5 working days. (IF possible)

What we are looking for is a clothing/accessory distributor dropshipping service that has a 2021 spring/summer collection from known brands like Adidas, Nike, Asics, The North Face, Boss, Calvin Klein, Champion, Converse, and more BUT smaller brands are also of interest! 

I have personally looked into Brandsdistribution and they seemed great at first but after checking their bad reviews on Trustpilot I am not so sure anymore.

Any/and/or all advice is much appreciated!

/Sisten

0 Likes

Hi @Sisten 

Branded products not recommended for dropshipping. You may get banned. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
freya0328
Excursionist
69 0 6

You can try this http://bit.do/fQAk9. The clothes and shoes they provide are of very good quality.

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2090 48 269

hi @Sisten

Just now i looked into your post ,its great that you are starting a new online store. We have  best drop shipping service colaborated with amazon ,ebay   suppliers .You can find all types of products . And you easily import through our supplier sites.

Thanks,
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes