We think we have a cool product and want others to be able to sell it for us.

Highlighted
16 0 0

So we invented a way to draw on fabric with lights and lasers. Glow Threads is the name of our company and I'm sure there are people out there with big followings that could move lots of our product. How do I find these people and reach out to them? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
16 0 2

Hi there!

Sounds like a neat product idea! Have you checked out our wholesaler tool? From here you can register to be a wholesaler with us.

embedded image

The best part about this tool is that your potential customers find you so you can get set up and when a merchant wants to sell your product, you'll be notified.

Beyond that you'll be wanting to market your product the same way that one of our merchants will! We have some great SEO resources and Content Marketing resources that can be really helpful in getting started.

You'll want to check out these resources:

Hope you find this useful! :) The Guru Team is always available to help if you need information more specific to your shop.

Happy Selling!

- Sara

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
107 0 4

Hey there Glowthreads.

I remember talking to you not that long ago about your website and I loved your product.

Would you be willing to dropship?

#1 FREE Website and SEO Analysis --> CLICK HERE

Need SEO and Sales? --> CLICK HERE

Need some online marketing? Contact me at http://www.fullturnmarketing.com and we can help you get the traffic and sales you deserve.
0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Yes we will drop ship! 

0 Likes