What app is best for handling dropshipping of my own multiple suppliers

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, I wish to add more suppliers to my online store and work with them on a dropshipping basis.  They are my own suppliers that I source.  Most of the dropshipping apps have their own large supplier list.  I found Inventory Source which allows me to add my own suppliers - does anybody know of any others - however, i'm now wondering if these drop shipping apps are beyond what i need right now.  Do I need an order / shipping app which can manage multiple suppliers & automates the process?  Is there one around??  Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Susannah2 

Please check the Multi Vendor MarketPlace app

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, thanks for your response, i've already checked out the multi vendor marketplace.  This app is set up for a marketplace and enables suppliers to have their own store front - which I don't require.  Everything is sold under my store brand (i'm a distributor and expanding into this model of not holding the stock) & I simply just need an app that allows me to to streamline & automate the orders / shipping process where suppliers send the product to the customer. 

I am confused as to whether i sit in marketplace or dropshipping??  Do you think the marketplace app is better for my needs??  I tried to find out if I can disable the store front functionality multi vendor marketplace offers, haven't found out yet - do you know?  Was also quite concerned as the app hasn't got good reviews.   Appreciate your feedback, thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
119 0 12

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders can definitely meet your shop's needs. It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and set cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier. It can also handle splitting orders into multiple POs where the items have different suppliers. This should help you reduce time spent fulfilling orders and eliminate mistakes.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, thanks for your response.  I just had a look at the app and read through the details and reviews.  All good.

I can't tell from the reviews if your users are getting their vendors/suppliers to send the inventory direct to their customer (dropshipping) or the inventory to them for them to send out to their customer.  Seemed like the latter?  Does your app work in either scenario?  As I wish to dropship and send individual PO's to the vendor/supplier and then they ship out to the customer.  I note that your app creates packing slips, so i assume it does work in the manner i require.  Pls confirm.  Thank you, appreciate your assistance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
119 0 12

The app works in either scenario, its probably best to install as you get a 14 day free trial and I can help you get set up if you need to

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Great thanks, okay, will be in touch.  Best

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @Susannah2 

You can try Aftership to automate tracking and delivery. Below are some details about it:

For tracking and delivery updates, the AfterShip app is the choice for you. With the app, you can create a branded tracking page and your customers can track their shipment through this page. You can also send emails and SMS notification automatically to notify your customers about the order.

Over 30,000 Shopify users are using this app, so you can be sure that many have found it helpful. With tracking automation like this, you can know your delivery performance and take action right when something happens.

Main features:

• Auto manage of all your shipment in one place
  • Support 640 couriers worldwide.
  • Allows your customers to track their packages with your branded page.
  • Send delivery notification to engage with customers

Also, these apps below will help you automate your dropshipping business:

• 1. Oberlo - Automate product listing
  • 2. Aftership - Automate tracking and delivery
  • 3. Watchlyst - Re-target visitors
  • 4. Kit - Automate ads
  • 5. Buffer - Social media automation
  • 6. Upwork – Freelancers

If you want to automate your dropshipping business completely, this writing: How to automate your dropshipping store in Shopify completely will be useful for you.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes