What are your biggest dropshipping failures?

ausrapr
4 0 0

Just curious, as I am new in this - everyone either shares success stories or little problems here and there. But most of you have started and restarted many different stores - what have you learned from these experiences?

Worst items to ship?

Good ideas that can turn bad because you didn't think of...?

Please advise!

0 Likes
jimmielee00
Excursionist
53 0 4

The biggest challenge really is the process of finding the supplier. Once you are not able to find the trusted one and the orders are already coming from your customer yet you cannot make a purchase from your dropship supplier, it will be your shop which will get in trouble.

You can talk to your customers to make necessary arrangement but this is already a big inconvenience on your part; that is why from the beginning, you should be able to find a legit and trusted business partner.

0 Likes
Awen
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello friend,

You are right,as an agent from China,that's what I am going to do.

I provide products and service to help you to grow up.

I believe I will be your legit and trusted business partner after a few communication.

Best regards

Awen

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes