What do you think of the products on this site ?

ttphuongnhi20pn
2 0 1

It's been more than half a month, but my store still doesn't have the first sale. This made me seem frustrated. I want to know why they visit the site but don't buy the product. So I need cooperation from everyone, you can visit this site zixcool.com and make comments (including pros and cons) to improve my website and product. Thank you !

Hello @ttphuongnhi20pn 

What theme is this?  Very old and baisc. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
ttphuongnhi20pn
2 0 1

OMG

0 Likes
Antdiy
Shopify Partner
49 2 13

Hello, although you made a product classification in the shop, I found that there are many categories of products on your homepage, including sanitary appliances, small furniture, and electronic products. I think you can classify them, which will make it look cleaner.
In addition, in your single product display, there are too many pictures in the product introduction, you can select a few, this will be much simpler.
If you want to get an order quickly, you can set some attractive slogans to tell them why your product is better than others' numbers, what are the advantages, or give some limited time discounts.
Hope this helps you.

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
0 Likes