What is a good textile factory in america?

Hunter_Cash
Shopify Partner
5 0 4
Looking to create my clothing line and I am having a hard time to find a factory that creates custom clothes with the option of mass production
Cyan_Reign
Explorer
105 0 29
What quantities are you looking to get made up and does it need to be in America?
0 Likes
Hunter_Cash
Shopify Partner
5 0 4
for now it will be build-to-order and later on it will be bulk inventory with minimum of 50 items
0 Likes
Cyan_Reign
Explorer
105 0 29
I'm not sure about all countries but here in Australia you won't find any factory that will manufacture on a one by one basis. Even 50 of each style and size is a very low minimum and most factories won't do that low. What you need to do is find a sample maker. Sample makers usually work from home or sometimes some small businesses set up a service just for sample making. Manufacturing on a one by one basis is the most expensive way to do it and the price you will get one made for will be different to if you want to get 50 or 100 or more. It gets cheaper the more you get made, just like with any wholesale.
Erika_Koorndyk
1 0 1

HI Hunter - we are located in Southern California and we have a sewing shop that does some of our work.  Low Volume okay but he does do work for some big surf companies and the army so he can ramp up production.  Don't know if it would work for you - it is Expressions Apparel in Fountain Valley, CA  expressionsjo@yahoo.com