What's the buzz about Banggood?

The_Midnight_Ho
Excursionist
96 0 6

So I keep seeing this name "Banggood" and when I looked it up, I saw many of the same items I've been seeing on Aliexpress.

However, supposedly Banggood ships many of its products from the U.S., so the delivery time domestically is much shorter.

1. Is that true? Is it easy to select U.S. warehousing?

2. Is this something that connects to Shopify like Oberlo does (for drop-shipping)?

Thanks for any help! I feel that the 7-20 day delivery time is hurting my business.

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 41

Hello,

Yes, you can try to find the right suppliers from us.banggood. Because it has warehouses in US.

If so , our software named ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from us.banggood , and 19 more sites to your Shopify store. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
The_Midnight_Ho
Excursionist
96 0 6

Thank you. I was actually looking for people's user experiences so I will wait to see if anyone replies. I appreciate your taking the time to replly.

0 Likes