What supplier searching strategies do you use?

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi all! I'm new to this forum and really intend to create a good relationship with you all! 

I have been dropshipping for the last two years and am now opening a skincare niche store. I figured I would start by talking with you guys about my current issue which is HUGE for a dropshipping store. 

So I already know what products I want but what I was wondering is: How do you guys regularly find your suppliers? Are there any special directories you guys use?
Thanks guys

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @grandam 

We recommend you a simple solution for searching dropshipping suppliers.   Just check here.  You will get highly reputed and trusted suppliers. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Hello,

We are USA based drop shipper having our well-established supply chain setup all over USA. We went through your website and found that you are targeting a significant number of consumers in United States.

We have variety of products available in our USA warehouse especially Masks and Thermometer. Apart from top selling products, we have our own supply chain network in China, and can source anything you sell.

If you are looking for the best service and fast delivery within 3-5 business days, your search ends here. We provide state of art Customer Service and Guaranteed Fast Delivery.

Following are some but not all key features we provide:

1. Daily order processing
  2. 3-5 Business days delivery
  3. Low MOQ
  4. Competitive Pricing
  5. Up-to-date accounts statement
  6. USA based drop shipping
  7. One-on-One support

If you could send more information as well as your product catalog, that would be greatly appreciated, and we can discuss more on customised pricing and service for you. You can contact us through any of our point of contacts:

Our Contact details:

Phone: +1 (888) 433-8084

Email: service@dropkingdom.com

Zoom: service@dropkingdom.com

Regards,

Drop Kingdom

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
337 14 30

Hi @grandam 

You can find a suitable dropshipping supplier by following these simple steps below: 

1. Research the market
  2. Contact the suppliers
  3. Order samples from suppliers
  4. Negotiation
  5. Decide on your store’s suppliers

For full details with criteria, you can read this article about finding and choosing a dropshipping supplier.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @grandam, this is Larry from Spocket here!

One of the greatest tools for dropshipping are different dropshipping apps/platforms. These enable you to find products quickly and easily and also help with the automation of your order processing. I recommend checking out these platforms for insight into how to source your products for dropshipping. Spocket specifically, has a lot of great skincare products that you can check out as well. 

Some of the other benefits of working with Spocket include:

• Fast shipping (3-5 days on average)
  • A US/EU-focused catalogue of products
  • New suppliers and products onboarded each week!

You can try all of these out completely risk-free with a free trial to see if they’re the best fit for you. One supplier with a great score is Gold Jasper, you should check them out on Spocket!

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 6.08.42 PM.png

0 Likes