What supplier should I use

Highlighted
Tourist
12 2 5

Hello!

I am running a store that sells exercise equipment, currently I am finding suppliers on Ali Express and using an app for Ali Express products to dropship with but the shipping times are all always terrible, does anyone have any suggestions or should I just try and find the best of the worst for shipping times?

1 Like
Highlighted

If you have orders find a drop shipping agent, dude.

https://1stopdropshipping.com
product sourcing agent
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 2 5

Could you elaborate please? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hope this list helps you: 

https://ecomfit.com/blog/best-websites-to-find-dropshipping-suppliers/

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey WorkoutsMatter, you can try and search for suppliers on SaleHoo. For me it works the best by now and it also has other features such as a product finder(wich is a little gem, it finds really good products that you can sell) personally i haven't sold any products using the software because i have my own label, but i saw the potential and what kind of products it delivers to you, and there are some really good ones. also it displays sales trends analytics and comparing product ideas if you found like 2-3 good products and don't know what to choose. i'll leave you the link here if you want to check it out it's called SaleHOO.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Hello,

We are USA based drop shipper having our well-established supply chain setup all over USA. We went through your website and found that you are targeting a significant number of consumers in United States.

We have variety of products available in our USA warehouse especially Masks and Thermometer. Apart from top selling products, we have our own supply chain network in China, and can source anything you sell.

If you are looking for the best service and fast delivery within 3-5 business days, your search ends here. We provide state of art Customer Service and Guaranteed Fast Delivery.

Following are some but not all key features we provide:

1. Daily order processing
  2. 3-5 Business days delivery
  3. Low MOQ
  4. Competitive Pricing
  5. Up-to-date accounts statement
  6. USA based drop shipping
  7. One-on-One support

If you could send more information as well as your product catalog, that would be greatly appreciated, and we can discuss more on customised pricing and service for you. You can contact us through any of our point of contacts:

Our Contact details:

Phone: +1 (888) 433-8084

Email: service@dropkingdom.com

Zoom: service@dropkingdom.com

Regards,

Drop Kingdom

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @WorkoutsMatter 

Please check  net2fitness.  They offer fitness dropshipping. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 2 13

You can change the mode of transportation. There are many logistics companies in China that provide international transportation. You can find a better one

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
39 0 2

Do you think salehoo guarantee give a cheapest price supplier? Because sometimes i check on google for any product. The price in salehoo is very expensive. 

0 Likes