Where/How to find dropshipping suppliers for luxury mens clothing

Highlighted
3 0 1

I am starting a Shopify store in men's fashion selling luxury items such as blazers, polos, suits, etc. Where can I find drop shipping suppliers to supply these kinds of products? 

I have found this one right here: https://www.efashionstarter.com but I'm not too sure about it though.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, you can try to find these suppliers from Amazon, Walmart, eBay etc..

ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from these suppliers sites and 21 more sites to your Shopify store. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

You can find the products on amazon, ebay, sammydress etc., You can refer to Dropshipmate shopify app to import products into your shopify store. It has 18+ websites listed in their app from where you can start importing products into your shopify store. It can also import Product Reviews along with the product.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Erich, 

If you're looking to buy luxury wholesale items, be sure to check out Luxury Market! We are a b2b e-commerce platform that sells brands like Gucci, Fendi, Prada, and hundreds more at majorly discounted prices. We have a huge range of Men's inventory and we source directly from global suppliers, so authenticity is guaranteed for every item!

Although we do not drop ship, we do provide other amazing services once you sign up for free, such as a personal account manager to aide in all parts of the buying process, and will reach out to you when your preferred brands are available or discounted on our site. 

If you are interested or have any other questions, feel free to email me at megan@luxurymarket.com

Best,

Megan

0 Likes