Where to find eco-friendly product suppliers that are from Canada?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Please send your email and company website.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Which company is this by the way in the UK? I wonder if there is a carbon neutral way of getting this shipped over to Canada. I want to say I am also struggling with this. The products and resources are limited.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@lecourageuxame I use Fulfillman as my sourcing partner why wont you try them out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I just started and I have no clue how this works can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

I hope you are doing great. I can feel your struggles to some extent. I hope you have found your dropshipping supplier. 

But in case you haven't found and are open to a better option, I can suggest a disruptive solution for apparel stores. NITEX is disrupting the apparel industry. Anybody now can launch and operate apparel brands/stores with a supply chain like that of Zara and H&M. NITEX the entire responsibility of design, manufacturing, QC & shipping with no extra cost. It gets you all the organic, bamboo & recycled products and other products within 30-90 days. You provide designs or NITEX gives you own designs for new seasons. 

NITEX is mainly inspiring drop-shippers and other small & medium size brands & buyers to expand the business with a strong supply chain like that of Zara and H&M.  Write to me for any support regarding the apparel supply chain from Bangladesh, China, Vietnam to anywhere in the world.

sadat@nitex.io 

sadat.nitrex@gmail.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, I'm a wholesale brick and mortar food service supply distributor in Queens New York who focuses on turning existing businesses to turn Eco friendly. I have a few 100 items on the site but tons offline so if you see something that you like and you didn't find it on the site just send us an email with the product name and UPC number.  There is no charge to join but you must provide a tax certificate of authority to set up your account, minimum order must be $500 but this can be pre-paid. If interested visit our website or email us at gethelp@savvybusinesss.com  https://shop.savvybusinesss.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Any luck with this? So far I see Spocket as the best option but after doing research online I haven't heard the greatest feedback about Spocket.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Has anyone found any eco-suppliers who have cleaning supplies? Like dish soap, detergent, air freshener, paper towels etc.

0 Likes