Where to find eco-friendly product suppliers that are from Canada?

1 0 0

I've recently set-up a shopify store online, and since then, I have been on a tedious journey of searching for eco-friendly product suppliers for my store. I've tried going on Salehoo and Oberlo to search for suppliers, but with little to no luck. The suppliers that I did end up finding are either from China or from far away countries that could take forever to ship to potential customers that I'm trying to market here in Canada. I found one Canadian wholesale supplier of eco-friendly products, but unfortunately, they don't do dropshipping. It's really frustrating to look for suppliers for products that seem to me, are rarely produced- despite the fact that more and more people are becoming environmentally aware and are choosing to live sustainably. The lack of available eco-friendly products out there in the market is probably the reason why it's so difficult to find suppliers that make them. There are days where I feel like giving up on my store, but I am still determined to push through this. If anyone knows of any Canadian or US suppliers for eco-friendly products that do dropshipping, please let me know. I'd appreciate it. Thank You! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1594 20 159

Hello,

Our application Aliexpress Dropshipping is used for to import the items with a single click from more than one supplier sites like aliexpress, dhgate, amazon, eBay, ....etc. And You can import the items from US based suppliers in aliexpress.com website through our app. Please you can contact our support(support@appfreaker.com or Live Chat) to find more info.
And our app checks AliExpress items stock levels daily and keeps your items stock levels up to date.
And we are newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.

Suggested Titles:

We are providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.

Customized Shipping:

This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes