Which app do I use for large inventory management?

Highlighted

Hey all,

I'm looking for an app to manage my big inventory of products (+500).

I don't have a real stock etc cause i'm dropshipping so i'm looking for an app that can manage my big inventory from the back-end side.

Features I would love to see : 

- most popular products according to views, sales, ...

- which products are currently on sale

- which products are actually runnings ads

etc etc 

So in fact I would love to have dashboard to manage my products.

It's not a bulk editor I'm looking for, I have an app for that. It's just to manage, overview and adjust where needed. 

thnx all :-) 

Frederiek proud owner of dropshipping store Sevenedge Perfect Gifts and Sevenedge Perfect Deals
Check out the story of my dropshipping journey, I'm here to help where I can ;-)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Frederiek 

500++ products from one supplier or multiple suppliers?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there, 

From different suppliers but all from Aliexpress. 

I've imported the products with Oberlo. But for me the interface of Oberlo when i click on "all products" is not enough.

Same with the Shopify admin itself, the "all products" is not enough for me to manage so many products....

cheers

Frederiek proud owner of dropshipping store Sevenedge Perfect Gifts and Sevenedge Perfect Deals
Check out the story of my dropshipping journey, I'm here to help where I can ;-)

0 Likes
Highlighted

anybody who has a tip? :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Frederiek  hello if you need some dashboard you can try to use klipfolio or its alternatives.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
216 7 23

Hi there

I've just found bunch of apps to manage your inventory on Shopify. Take a look at them and read the reviews carefully.

Thanks and have a good day ^^

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hey @Frederiek -- I'm actually working on a product that helps with these analytics.  I'd love to learn about the specific painpoints you are experiencing and if the solution I'm building can help out.  Want to shoot me an email at gary[at]explo.co?

Looking forward to it!

0 Likes