Who is good for dropshipping?

1 0 1
I'm thinking of doing dropshipping for selling shirts and using Shopify for social media integration. Any recommendations for dropshipping? I see a lot of folks on Youtube using Teespring. Are they any good?
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

I can recomment SPOD (https://apps.shopify.com/spod-spreadshirt-print-on-demand). ;)

You can try a couple of the available apps since most have free plans.

See if you like the assortment, the design options, the handling of information and orders and all the bells and whistels they offer.

At the end you should place some sample orders. You want to have great products and shipping times that make your customers happy.

What service is perfect for you and your customers, is something you need to test.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Cheers

Robert from SPOD

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
87 3 16

Hi Darcwing_Aflak,

Presuming you would be creating the designs for the shirts you may want to check out some of these POD products:

- Printful

- Printify

- PrintAura

- CustomCat 

If you were less concerned about selling on your store (Shopify) and wanted to leverage someone else's site check out the following (I'd include Teespring in this):

- Redbubble

- Amazon Merch

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 15 33

Hi, @Darcwing_Aflak

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thanks for posting this question, and welcome to the Shopify Community! 

@SPOD and @mccaly both made great suggestions, but I wanted to jump in here with a few more recommendations of my own. 

If you’re interested in working with a print on demand company to create t-shirts with your own designs, then I recommend checking out the ones mentioned by @mccaly. However, I have a few other options that are great choices for this as well. Check these out here: 

All of the above apps will be able to print your custom designs on t-shirts, and then ship your orders directly to your customers. 

If you’re not looking to use a print on demand service, there are still many other apps that stock t-shirts that don’t require any designing on your part. Some of these apps are: 

If you have any questions or concerns about using these apps, they are all fully supported by their own developers directly, so make sure to follow these steps to reach out to their support teams with any queries you have. Equally, please also keep in mind that any apps in our App Store may come with additional charges. The app developers will also be able to help outline what the charges for their apps are. 

This information should get you on the right track, but let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes

Hello, this is Carrie from Spocket and if you are selling shirts, I may recommend our Print On Demand products which can be found in our app. We guarantee suppliers from the US and European with faster shipping times. There's nothing to worry about the prints as our suppliers pre-made it for you. All you have to do is to choose a print that suits your flavor and we will process with ease.

image.png

We have hundreds and thousands of products that may entice your needs for dropshipping. Our Supplier Operations Team is working for hand on hand to look for products (like pretty and printed shirts) and if you have suggestions, we are ready to listen!

You may check out our Facebook group if you want to know more about Spocket and you can join one of the largest communities for dropshippers with 28000 entrepreneurs and start communicating on Spocket experiences.

Spocket app can be found in Shopify app store:

https://apps.shopify.com/spocket

Feel free to start using this app!

0 Likes

Hello, this is Carrie from Spocket and if you are selling shirts, I may recommend our Print On Demand products which can be found in our app. We guarantee suppliers from the US and European with faster shipping times. There's nothing to worry about the prints as our suppliers pre-made it for you. All you have to do is to choose a print that suits your flavor and we will process with ease.

image.png

We have hundreds and thousands of products that may entice your needs for dropshipping. Our Supplier Operations Team is working for hand on hand to look for products (like pretty and printed shirts) and if you have suggestions, we are ready to listen!

You may check out our Facebook Page if you want to know more about Spocket and you can join one of the largest communities for dropshippers with +28000 entrepreneurs and start communicating on Spocket experiences.

Feel free to check these links on how to start your dropshipping business with Spocket:

0 Likes

Check out www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 21 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items are as well eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • U. S. based Customer Service Support

2.1 MILLION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS ALL SHIPPING FROM THE U.S.A.!!

0 Likes