Wholesale Accounts

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello,

I am attempting to create a private page for our wholesale customers.  I have it set to where you are required to have an account through our page before you can see any product.  My question is how can I set it up to where each of these accounts have to be verified by our staff prior to being able to order from us?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Tortuga 

This APP suits your requirements. Please check. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
27 2 5

Hi @Tortuga,

Having private pricing can be achieved on a basic Shopify Account. I'm not sure why you would want to hide products (showing products increases SEO, word-of-mouth, etc.) Protecting your pricing ensures you remain competitive and creates a certain exclusivity. We can help you create the functionality so all wholesale clients must be approved by you or your staff members.

An example of this functionality can be found here. https://growhaussupply.ca/

You can view all products and gain all the benefit from search engines, while non-verified customers cannot see pricing and cannot make an order.

Key Features

• Each customer account can have different pricing for the exact same product.
  • All customers must be verified by your staff.
  • Great SEO benefits with visible products.
  • All customers must login.
  • Easy to manage and maintain

You can view how we helped GrowHaus here: https://www.2h.media/portfolio/growhaus-supply-co/

We are a Canadian based (Ontario) web development and marketing agency.

If you have any questions you can reach out to me 519.835.3009 or email: matthew@2h.media

Best regards,

Matthew Herchel

2H Media 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi @MatthewHerchel , I'm looking to create a similar option on my new website (week old!) for new wholesale business.  This is my first site on Shopify and my website is: www.privatepacks.com 

Would this be easy to create using my current site (Narrative theme) or do I need to download an app?

0 Likes