Wholesale: Attractive & Unique products? Looking for a Supplier?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

We are looking for women's boutique that would be interested to carry our attractive and unique Flats . I design all our flats, with materials that have been sourced. This way I can ensure that my flats is unique and different from anything else in the market place.

In my experience I have found that my clients really appreciate the uniqueness of our Flats Collection with high quality.

Recently I decided to branch out and offer my designs on a wholesale basis, and so I want to approach a few retailers and offering them the opportunity to stock my latest designs.

Our Flats offers the retailers great mark ups, with a fully signature bag presentation, an ideal gift giving solution for the coming Holiday season.

I do offer FREE sample, so you can test the quality of our products, if you are interested please reply with your email and I will contact you!

Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
23 0 0

Wow does your company help to make shoes for other designers as well? If yes then please e-mail me at sjonescollection@gmail.com i would love to be able to have my own shoe line to fit my website www.theshanicejonescollection.com ;

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Anna,

Can you please email at thelatesthandbags at gmail.com?  I would be interested in discussing further to see how we could work together.

Thanks,

Tanya Venable

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello Dear, just sent you a email!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Could you please send me more information. Do you do custom product as well?

Could you please send me information regarding your drop ship program?

bobschroeder@cinci.rr.com

we are building a store: www.seriouslyhaute.com and should be finished this week.

Thx

Bob

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I would like to know more about your footwear for my Boutique. Please email me at franbreed@yahoo.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Anna, 

I would also be interested in finding out more about your unique shoes.

Please send me an email at mmfazel@gmail.com and would be delighted to work together.

Kind regards, 

0 Likes