Wholesale/Dropshipping: Big Texas (Australia) - Worldwide Shipping

mffowler
Shopify Partner
26 0 4

We're moving to a wholesale model and looking for potential sellers who wish to offer our apparel lines. The lines are popular and currently selling extremely successfully globally. While we are based in Melbourne, Australia, we ship orders within 24 hours and average 6-10 days worldwide.

In August, we are opening a US distribution and prodution facility to expand the wholesale business, access new styles of garments and greater stocks than we have access to here in Australia. This will benefit sellers here in AU, the US as well as worldwide with faster distribution and fulfillment.

If you would like to offer some or all of our lines, have them branded as your brand (Your own brand in Amazon's brand registry for example) or want a stellar multimillion-sku lineup with many new styles coming on every day, feel free and contact us through our AU site / www.bigtexas.com.au

We can ship consolidated (all daily orders direct to you for shipping) or dropship direct to your customers!

One of our sellers is selling 50-75 tees a day and earning a great income for minimal work. He orders everyday and ships direct to one address where he break bulks the orders and ships them with other ordered items.

• Consolidated Shipping
  • Dropshipping (optional)
  • Data Feeds
  • Fast Ordering by SKU
  • Sell anywhere: Blogs; Your Site(s); Channels; Worldwide
  • Shipping Insurance
  • 1-2 Day Shipping
  • Localised Shipping Pricing ($5.50 USD/Per Single T-Shirt Shipment)
  • Expedited Options in Australia
  • 6-10 Days - Worldwide Delivery
  • Custom Tailored Wholesale
  • No Minimums
  • Sell on Marketplaces branded as YOUR BRAND
  • Your Own Website(s) - Using Shopify of course!

Feel free to ask questions in this thread or contact me directly and I'd be happy to get you setup. We don't have any sellers on any of the Rakuten sites and would like to see expansion on FNAC, Hitmeister, Yahoo Shopping (Japan), Amazon Japan, Other Amazon sites ... French, German, Japanese sellers out there?

Thanks,

Mike / Big Texas (Australia)

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bigtexas.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BigTexas.AU

0 Likes
allen_s
2 0 0

Hi Mike,

I'm interested in discussing this further with you. Please let me know the best way to do so. Thanks!

0 Likes
allen_s
2 0 0

Hi Mike.

I'm interested in discussing this further with you. Please let me know the best way to do so. Thanks!

0 Likes
Seichiro
1 0 0

Hello

I'm personal seller in Japan.

i'd like to sell yours in 'BUYMA'.    http://www.buyma.com/

This site is import fashion item store for Japanese.

Customers who can wait for long delivery times.

Of course I may open mystore to sell your lines at Shopify in Japanese language.

I have no choice but rely on dropshipping so I do not have much money.

YahooJapan,Amazon, are too heavy for me. I will go down to bottom of the sea.

I'd like to open if you admit to handle.

Thanks

from Seiichiro

0 Likes
Tadah_
4 0 0

Hi, just wondering if you offer dropshipping yet?

0 Likes
Adam_Young1
5 0 0

Hi Mike,

how do you get around legally using those images?

thanks. 

I don't want to use those but other types found online. 

Cheers

0 Likes