Wholesale / Dropshipping Suppler in Europe (Germany)

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 2

Hello Everyone!

I been searching the new for an alternative to AliExpress for faster delivery times in Europe. Seems like BigBuy is the biggest supplier in Europe but after checking out their website, there seems to be to good solution to import products & sync with Shoppify. Even though they claim to have an App for Shoppify dropshippers, I cant seem to find it anywhere. Customer Support seemst to suck too, I wrote them an email, but didnt get any response. There is no chat option at all.  

There must be another option for European Supplier.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for any tips!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @melC2020 

For EU dropshipping, Spocket and EPROLO are my recommendations.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 2

Thank you, I will definitely check those options out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 2

Do you have any experience with Syncee? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 1 3

Hi @melC2020, this is Larry from the team at Spocket!

It sounds like you’re looking for dropshipping suppliers who are based in Germany and have fast shipping times. Let me help you out!

Spocket is a dropshipping platform that helps merchants such as yourself source high-quality products. Here’s a few benefits to working with Spocket suppliers:

• All suppliers go through a rigorous vetting process to join Spocket to ensure quality 
  • The majority of Spocket’s suppliers are located in the US and EU, meaning they can fulfil and ship orders quickly to global customers (including those located in Germany)
  • New suppliers are joining the platform weekly, meaning you always have new products to choose from

If you’re looking for suppliers that ship to a specific country, Spocket has a filter that lets you search for these suppliers! Spocket also has a free trial so you can try out all of these features completely risk-free to see if they’re the best fit for you. One German supplier that has a high supplier score is Calisto - you should check them out on Spocket!Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 4.26.22 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
238 11 16

I think you should try Spocket. Spocket is the marketplace where the best suppliers in the EU and the US are providing their products and services to dropshipping merchants.

With a strict set of standards and rules for both suppliers and merchants, Spocket is one of the best dropshipping marketplaces on the market, and you will find out why by reading the rest of this Shopify Spocket review.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes