Wholesale clothes from Thailand

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I have my own clothing shop in Thailand mostly are made by cotton, linen and hemp, some naturaldyed products, handwoven clothes and scrafts. I'm interested to sell wholesale as well so if you are looking for something to sell in your shops, you can have a look at my page here http://www.facebook.com/uyuayashop

Anyway, I also know many handcrafts and clothes supplier in Thailand, basically I can also source some products for you as well.

You can contact me by email : kungfilm@gmail.com

Thanks a lot

Wallaya

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
245 6 19

Hi @kung_film! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Interesting product if I do say so myself! Have you considered onboarding as a supplier on Spocket? The platform has over 34,000+ merchants who could possibly be interested in your items. They're always looking for new things to sell, and your products fall under the category of new and unique. You can send a message to support@spocket.co to know more about the entire application process.

As a quick introduction, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives merchants access to thousands of EU-based and US-based suppliers. This entails they're only shown products of exceptional quality that can be shipped fast. You can learn more on Spocket's official website and Spocket's official Facebook group, so I invite you to visit and join them respectively. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @kung_film 

Do you have a website to check your products? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes