Wholesale

Highlighted
20 0 0

Guys, 

I currently have an online store selling products that I drop ship. I would like to venture into kids hats and hoodies with my own logo, either hold some stock myself or have someone dropship them for me. I've gotten some quotes from suppliers on alibaba for wholesale but a lot of them can't do small quantities. Has anyone any dealing with a good supplier at a decent price that can do small quantites? I've also looked into the apps like printful but to be honest the cost of the products is way to much and the shipping cost on each product is too high for me as most of my customer base is in Ireland and the products are shipping from america.

Lorna

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

<!--StartFragment -->

Hi,Lorna

We are a wholesaler, We are looking for dropshipper and retailer now. 

We have thousands of unique products designed by artists around the world. From shoes and backpacks to phone case and house ware. 

www.forudesigns.com  

This is our website, please have a look. 

*PROFIT 
You can reset the price of products as long as it is higher than ours, so that you can earn the middle price difference.

Every time the worth of products you buy from our site accumulate to $1000, we will give you an extra $300 profit.

Are you interested in this collaboration? For more information please contact me linbelan080@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sincerely looking for dropshipper/online retailer. Not up-front cost, 30% profits. For more detail information please contact me by linbelan080@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Maybe I can help. What are you're detailed requirements? Message me - musthavechina@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Check out Air Waves OnDemand for better margins on custom apparel.

https://apps.shopify.com/air-waves-apparel

0 Likes