Wholesaler & Drop Sipping with warehouse in EU

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm looking for wholesaler & Drop Shipping for any type of products but with a warehouse in some country in europe.

There are someone in this conditions ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
37 0 0

Yes,we are a dropship supplier from China.And our corporation provides all kinds of products with good quality and low price.And we own warehouse in EU countries.For more information about our products,you can log in our web: www.Chinabrands.com  If you are interested in our products,please fell free to contact me with the following E-mail address:MiracleHuang.163@gmail.com Looking forward to your early reply,thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi

we over dropship and wholesale in the gift sector. We are based in the uk. My email address is ryan@charliebitme.co.uk

you can find some examples of our products at CharlieBitMe.co.uk

thanks

ryan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hi Filipe

Here is our free dropshipping guide here

If you need any more information you can send us an email or ask a question on this forum.

Best regards

Tom

Tom
0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Hi Filipe,

If you are ever interested in expanding into the baby and toddler clothing and accessory market with a UK brand, we are an award winning, organic kids company offering something that little bit different from boring blue and pastel pink! We provide unique practical clothing and accessories designed to be staple pieces within any parents wardrobe for their little one.

Our products are designed in London, our warehouse is based in Kent in the UK and we manufacture from Istanbul in Turkey using the finest, most luxurious organic fabrics.

Feel free to email me leanne@quackquackmoo.co.uk for further details.

Regards,

​Leanne

0 Likes