Wholesaler - I'm looking for a supplier of bird houses, bird feeders, backyard bird items

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi,

At CheeryBird.com we are a backyard birding store using dropshipping.  We are 5 years old and slowly growing. One of our suppliers was a handy friend who enjoyed woodworking who supplied us with a few bird houses and feeders, and yard decorations like wood wishing wells or flower planters as needed.  His health has changed and he had to stop.

Anyone reliable who could dropship items that would fit in our site, wood or otherwise? 

Sincerely,

CheryBird.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Hit me up at info@c3woodwerks.com and tell me what you're looking for, exactly.

Chad

www.c3woodwerks.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi Mary I hope you are doing well, I know it's been 5 years since you've posted this but if you are still in need of birdhouses etc. Please email me birdwatching24777@gmail.com
I've recently made a store on Shopify I am still new at it lol but if you would like to have a insight of what I make please feel free to check it out:
Thomas-carter-the-birdhouse-collection.myshopify.com
Actually I've been looking for vendors to supply them with product, I also have a full list of the product and price of what you will acquire, thank you.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Rare Niche. You can check at Aliexpress 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes