Wholesaler in Canada Looking for retail clients

Highlighted
1 0 0

We are manufacturers of Cork fashion accessories, it's spreading like crazy in Europe and already trickling into the North American market, we have amazing prices and excellent quality.  Our product lines include mens/womens/tech accessories all made of soft suede like Cork fabric. 

Drop us an email at sales@rok-cork.ca if you're interested in being first to market.   Generous profit margins. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 3

Hi Elizabeth,

Nice looking website!  

I would recommend submitting your company to popular wholesale/drop ship sourcing websites including DSMOZ.com and WorldWideBrands.com.  I think WWB is free to list yourself on and my company owns DSMOZ.com and it's free to add your company information to our directory.  It's a great way to be found by retailers who are already selling in your niche.

Thanks,
Anton

DropShipLifestyle.com - eCommerce / Drop Shipping Training Course & Online Community developed and maintained by Anton Kraly who is best known for turning a $29 investment into a $1.8 million dollar business via eCommerce. For free information on drop shipping strategies you can checkout www.dropshiplifestyle.com
0 Likes