Wholesaler portal

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

We have had some trouble finding the best way for wholesalers to be able to buy right through our site, with their own login to see their discounted wholesale rate.  What do other people use for shopify - we are not very happy with bold apps as it has been a huge headache. Any other suggestions is hugely appreciated. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

It seems the most economical (inelegant) solution at the moment is to open another $29 per month Shopify account. Lettuce app has a wholesale solution as a $50 per month add-on to it's store management app which starts at $39 per month. It's a robust app that has a load of features, but it comes at a price.

It seems like there are quite a few shopify users who are looking for an integrated wholesale solution. I hope Shopify is working on adding this feature to their platform.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
161 0 15

I use the Lockdown App for Wholesale. It is free and works fine for my needs.

http://www.aromatherapynaturals.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Thanks to both of you.  The lockdown app isn't available to download anymore.

Anyone else have any feedback?  We definitely need shopify to step up with the wholesale options. Shopify and their users are losing a lot of money not having a good wholesale option.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

This is a critical issue for us as we consider Shopify, one developer has suggested we use the discount code for registered customers, apparently this is a workaround that doesn't have added costs. But not sure what it means in terms of stocktake management / consolidation etc. We are yet to solve the issue and if we can't easily and ffordably through Shopify we may well need to reconsider using Shopify at all. I would love for Shopify to deliver on this in a theme. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have used the BOLD App "Customer Pricing"...It has worked very well for us! It allows us to do one catalogue then setup customers as either retail or wholesale accounts. The wholesale customer, after logging in, sees the wholesale prices.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for the advice with Bold app customer pricing we are also looking at Wholesaler, apparently we can buy this for $19 a month due to our number of products. 

0 Likes