Wholesaler source needed

Highlighted
4 0 0

This is my first time using the forums. I am looking for help with sourcing products for my online store and I am hoping for some advice as to where or how to find products that meet the following criteria. I sell novelty retro tin signs and cool home decor. Think man cave or game room style. You can see my site at www.loomzee.com to get an idea of what I sell.

1. US based supplier/wholesaler - china goods take too long to get and quality is a concern 

2. True wholesale pricing - I have a resale certificate/business license and have only found other retailers pretending to offer wholesale prices which are way too high. Looking for a true wholesaler with true wholesale prices.

your help is greatly appreciated 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4 0 0

Hi, David!

Gavin from the Guru team chiming in.

While we do have a wholesale tool available for every merchant to use to find suppliers that you may find helpful, it definitely is a bit lacking in search functionality; it will show you a list of wholesalers, but not let you set any filter for the ones you want to see.

That said, i've found a few wholesalers/tools to find them that are US based that supply a variety of products:

- Thomasnet
- Maker's Row
- Worldwide Brands

Some of these and other can be found here within our blog post on the topic of finding suppliers, which may also be worth a read. :)

Hope that helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 1

David, this may or may not work for you.  However, you seem to have a fairly broad range of goods on your website.

We are a made in USA manufacturer of high quality water proof breathable outerwear and other midlayers for men and women.   We dropship to your customers within 24-72 hours from our own USA distribution center.    We will allow you to customize out blank garments with your own brand and logo in white label or private label type fashion. We will ship a single individual unit to your end user customer.

For more information email

nick@americancoatcompany.com

americancoatcompany.com nick@americancoatcompany.com
0 Likes