Wholesalers & Dropshippers

Catherine_Fost1
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

I am looking to revamp my store and pursue new wholesalers and even start getting involved with droppshippers. 

Open to all ideas/products.  Please comment with contact information or I can be contacted at 8.28boutique@gmail.com

PETER_THIBEAUX
Tourist
4 0 1

My wife and I started a Gkuten Free skin care line in 2010. We have a few affiliates, we might be looking to take on more affiliates. Typically people have no idea they might be gluten intolerant or Celiac. Which means they would not know that there is gluten in most skin care products. Gluten free skin care is still in its infancy stage, with little to no competition as compared to organic and natural skin care products which have been around and are a bit longer. Our products are also all natural. If you are interested check out our site www.hujanskincare.com. Read our testamonials. We pay 25+% commission on all referrals. We are not MLM however you are allowed to have 1 tier under you which you get 2% commision on their sales. We ship, package, handle payments and returns. No package to buy, or started kit.

Shop_J_G
Tourist
13 0 0

Hello,

I do drop shipping as well. I have products like t-shirts, racerbacks, mugs and pillows! Check it out!

www.shopjandg.com

Email me at jaysfashionboutique@gmail.com

0 Likes
stevenhusak
2 0 0

We are working as the independent sales organization that proficient in dealing with a prominent national account within home decor, furniture, and licensed sports products for drop shipping. We are offering wide-ranging drop ship program to our customers to augment their existing product range and remove the inconvenience of dealing with the vendors such as manufacturers to provide most efficient solutions for drop shipping.    

0 Likes
stevenhusak
2 0 0

We are working as the independent sales organization that proficient in dealing with a prominent national account within home decor, furniture, and licensed sports products for drop shipping. We are offering wide-ranging drop ship program to our customers to augment their existing product range and remove the inconvenience of dealing with the vendors such as manufacturers to provide most efficient solutions for drop shipping. 

0 Likes
Eric_Cowdrey
6 0 0

We specialize in hand crafted signature beard oils,balms, and beard wash. We drop ship and wholesale please look at our website and let me know what you think thank you. 

www.propagandabeardco.com

0 Likes
ANA__LOPEZ
16 0 0

Hello!

We are an activewear brand specifically designed for women with curves, our flattering designs come with tummy flattening waistband and curve enhancing details.

Please take a look at www.breezeactivewear.com, we would love to work with you

0 Likes
Global_Crafts_D
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi,

We drop ship 2000 artisan made products , jewelry, home decor, accessories and more. We are the importer - www.DropShippingbyGlobalCrafts.com

Look forward to hearing from you,

Kevin

kencarrie
5 0 0

Hi

I saw your topic on shopify looking for product dropshipper.

Im Carrie located in Guangzhou China.  I'm not a company but an individual. I have been cooperate with an oversea partner for many years already.  I search supplier for her and gain items together to dropship to her clients.  She gave me comission on each piece sent to client. 

If you think business possible. pls get back to me at carriekhou@gmail.com or add my whatapp +86-15918805834

0 Likes
Nilo
1 0 0

Hi,

we are a wholesale and dropshipper for our one hand made, all natural sugar wax from Europe.

If you are interested please contact me info@elastike.si

Have a nice day.

0 Likes