Wholesalers and Drop Shippers Wanted World Wide

Highlighted
Tourist
28 0 1

Hello my partner and I already have a website running that anyone is welcome to comment on...we only use drop shippers...we do have other sites that are is the process and we are inviting wholesalers and drop shippers to come on board, we are looking for hard to find items ..gifts.. jewellery, cowboy/girl things etc...

Thankyou and hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas

Penny and John

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Buy Online Sarees,angelnx Sarees Surat(india) offers the best Indian wedding Sarees, party wear sarees, anarkali-suits,  designer-sarees, bridal sarees, lehenga Choli, bollywood salwar kameez, kajol collection, Designer Lehenga  Choli,party wear sarees, madhuri collection, priyanka chopra collection, Online Shopping Japan, Dubai, london,Australia, Europe, NewZealand, Netherland, Germany, Canada, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Mauritius, Fiji, South Africa, Texas, Austrilia, Milami,toyata-japan, Surat-Gujrat.

latest designer sarees

0 Likes
Highlighted
37 0 0

Are you seeking for accessories suppliers,we are a E-commerce corporation from China and our platform provides all kinds of jewellery,for more information,you can log in "http://www.chinabrands.com/Wholesale-Jewelry-c-113.html";

If you are interested in our products,please contact me with the E-mail address:MiracleHuang.163@gmail.com or in 1163582078@qq.com.Thank you in advance.Looking forward to your early reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Angel and all of you guys that want to buy wholesale. We have a unique selection of products wood gifts, goods, handmade accessories, baby shoes, pet clothes and more also we can make products with your requirements.  Some of our products are from artisan from the Caribean and all over the world that don't have the way of sell their products out of their country. If you are interest contac me to my email: heidysantosdiaz@gmail.com for pics and info.

We are base in Florida and can ship worldwide

Best regards, 

Heidy Santos

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

MosKart.com is buy online electronics store in India. Also providing mobile, mobile accessories, laptop, computers accessories etc at lowest price.

Electronics Online Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

You can see some of our products here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Morning-Dew-Investment/366567533540787 ;

Feel free to ask any question. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
37 0 0

Hello,there.Glad to hear that you are seeking for wholesaler and dropship supplier.We are a wholesaler and dropship supplier based in China.And our corporation provides all kinds of products with good quality and low price.We are specialized in "clothing,electronic,home appliance,bags,shoes,accessory,home appliance etc.For more information about products,you can log in our following web link:   www.Chinabrands.com      

If you are interested in our products,please fell free to contact me with the E-mail address:MiracleHuang.163@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,looking forward to your early reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
37 0 0

Maybe you can have a clear look at our products.We are a dropship supplier and wholesaler based in China.And we provides all kinds of products for dropshipping.For more information about our products,you can log in our web link:www.Chinabrands.com

If you have more detailed questions,please fell free to contact me with the E-mail address:MiracleHuang.163@gmail.com or join me as a skype friend.My skype number is “Crystal Yi”.Thanks in advance,looking forward to your early reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are selling Indian clothing mens & womens garments and jewellery items that are attractive and have good prices. Offering for womens bridal saree, bridal lehenga, designer lehenga,Net sarees, Lehenga sarees,  gowns, salwar suit, party wear sarees, and Mens fashions like as mens suit, Indo Western, Partywear suits, Western suits, Wedding Turbans, jodhpuri suits, tuxedo, baggy pants, Wedding shoes, Handicrafts gifts items, jacket and shirts. Bridal lehenga choli

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Check us out abs2bfitness.com

we do both dropshipping and wholesale and girls loveee our tights!!!

check us out @abs2bfitnessapparel and w mail info@abs2bfitness.com if interested!

0 Likes