Wholesalers how to find a good supplier

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi i have opened up a new shop about three months ado now i have went donw every avenue to find good suppliers for what i need i sell all sorts of bedding (ie duvets pillows, coushions covers, curtains sheets pillow cases duvet covers etc i also do kids clothes so far i have 1 supplier in london i am finding it very hard to get wholesalers here in dublin that would have what i needyou either have to buy by then bulk loads or there to dear i am also looking for wholesalers that do ladies clothes and granny underwear ,if anybody can point me in the right direction i would be ever so gratfull

Thanks in advance

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
69 1 7

Hey Tina! 

David here, Shopify Guru. 

Just thought I would drop some resources to help you find some suppliers for your business. 

Firstly, we have a great document available here, to help you find some suppliers for your business and the best method of approaching the suppliers.  

The useful part of this journal is it goes through some of the supplier directories which can help you find the right supplier for you. Some of the directories include Doba, Worldwide Brands, or Wholesale Central.

These would be a good place to start to get some further suppliers for your business :) 

Have a nice day! 

David W | Shopify Guru 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Google reviews and search engine ranking always helpful in this regard. Have a look nearby and witness personally which company proving you best services. As per i concern i found oship.cc best in this field and i never got complain about them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi guys,
  We are leading home decor manufacturer based in India.
  WE PROVIDE UNIQUE AND SMIPLE END TO END DROPSHIPPPING SERVICES.
--No inventory required
--No subscription fees
--24X7 seller support
--Custom products and quantity as per your requirement.
--Accept paypal and bank transfers.
--High profitablity and fast selling products.
--Update tracking no. within 24 hrs.

YOUR SEARCH FOR EXTRA INCOME ENDS HERE.
visit www.shopmaxima.com for products info 
contact me
parincorp@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Hi Tina,

We are H.A Fashion Trading Co., Ltd from Hanoi city, Vietnam. Founded in 2007, we are a experienced manufacturing and export fashion garment such as: Blazers, Coats, Jackets, T-shirts, Shirts, Dresses, Skirts, Blouses, Tops, Tunics, Jumpers, Bathrobes, Dressing gowns, Home dresses, Nightshirts, Home wear, Pajamas, Lounge wear, Pants, Shorts, Rompers, sets of clothes.

Please visit and review us at the website http://www.hafashion.com.vn and we would like to send you our company profile for your reference.

Thank you for taking time to go through our business profile.

If there are any questions, inquiries or comments, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Chinh, Tran Duc

H.A Fashion Trading Co., Ltd

Add: Floor L N02 Building, 25 Lac Trung street, Hai Ba Trung district,

Ha Noi 10000

Vietnam

Tel: + 84 32006569 (Ext. 107) - Fax: + 84 32006397

Handphone:+84.914.556.347

H.A Fashion Trading Co., LTD [A]: 25 Lac Trung street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam [T]: +84-32006569 (Ext. 107) - Fax: +84-32006397 [E]: sales1@hafashion.com.vn [W]: http://www.hafashion.com.vn
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hiya! We help designers, brands and shops produce their collections here in Bali. We are a one stop shop as we help with fabrics, patterns, design consulting if needed, cut and sew, tags, labels and packaging. Low minimums 10-20pieces per style. Write to us at beachoffice@survivalthebrand.com on parle francaise. Parliamo italiano ?

0 Likes