Why is it so hard too find an Activewear drop shipper?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

I want to start a brand that is focused on sublimated activewear. I know an activewear dropshipper is out there as I've seen other Shopify sites sell this stuff. But for the life of me I can't find anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

3 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 89

Hi, There!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

Many online stores that sell activewear with all over printing on products such as leggings are using a print on demand service such as Printful or Printify to create products to sell to their customers. If you have any ideas that you would love to see on leggings and other products these apps are great! If you would like to purchase activewear from a dropshipper, Oberlo is a dropshipping app that connects your store to a wide variety of dropshippers. I took a look at Oberlo's selection of products and they have lots of activewear, including activewear that is printed all over, available for dropshipping. 

I hope this helps! Best wishes! ?

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 4

Hi Jade,

Thanks for the reply. Is there somewhere I can browse the Oberlo marketplace?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

I worked it out and see the products on Oberlo Supply. I don't see any products that can have custom designs.

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

We have the same problem! Let us know if you find any good suppliers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 89

Hi, Again!

I'm glad that you were able to find out how to browse Oberlo. To browse Oberlo's marketplace I added the Oberlo app to my Shopify store. From there I was able to click on the app and search for products. 

What specifically do you mean by custom designs? Are you looking for a dropshipper that has unique activewear, or are you wanting a dropshipper that will print custom designs that are exclusive to your store?

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Hi,

I'm looking for compression t-shirts that can be printed and dropshipped. Thanks. Also any other gymwear - shorts etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 89

While I was not able to find compression shirts available for custom printing, I did find the app that has the most athletic apparel for printing is Custom Cat. You can view their catalogue here. Teelaunch has the option to do custom printing on a bathing suit as well as other products in their product catalogue

Was anyone else able to find compression shirts, shorts, and other products for custom printing?

Jade | Social Care

1 Like
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hey Zeoliter!  

Have you all had luck finding good dropship wholesale suppliers for activewear?

Seems like so many of us are in the same boat looking or "The Right" supplier(s).  I've sourced a few decent suppliers for our site mobileiGo.com but still feel we haven't found The One. We did find a couple of our suppliers on Wholesale Central, but I had to really sift through a bunch of junk retail sites that are prettending to be 'wholesalers.'  It was very time consuming and a poor experience to be honest...but you might try it. 

Also - I cannot vouch for, but I did come across and have been really considering trying the following supposedly dedicated wholesale dropshippers, Salehoo and Worldwide Brands. Salehoo claims to have 8000 plus vetted dropshippers many specializing in clothing including activewear dropshipping, as you're looking for. The other one, Worldwide Brands claims to offer 10 million items and 1000s of "real" wholesale dropshippers also including many clothing and activewear dropshipping. One of these might be a good way to go or to at least check out?  They do seem to offer a huge selection of suppliers of all kinds and sizes.

Again I truly can't vouch for these directly. We already have a few suppliers that are okay so I have not jumped on any others recently. But I am considering trying these two myself to add to our selection of mobile and electronics products at mobileiGo.com. If you or anyone else tries one or both of these, I'd love to hear how the experience is and whether the products pricing is actually real wholesale.  

I hope this helps, and good luck to you!

Ben

Ben and Your Friends at https://mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
59 0 1

it's because of the business mens.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes