Why is my store getting viewers but not many sales

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello everyone, 

I am sure this question has been asked thousands of times. However, I am wondering if you guys could help me personally with my store. (I will provide the link further on)

My ads are working pretty well, I get a good amount of traffic to the site - given my niche, but I just don't seem to convert many people. I have been live for over one week now and have a total of 585 store sessions but only 11 orders. I didn't expect much the first week (and was actually quite surprised with the result) but now that I am going into my 2nd week and have currently had 2 days without orders. If this continues I will be losing money rather than making it. 

I personally think that the main reason I'm not be getting heaps of sales, is because of my poor product images, they aren't horrible but they are the stock images from aliexpress and look a little dull. I have tried many times to find images of my exact product that look REAL (without the white background) but i just can't find any. 

Also, I am aware of the issue with my product image and title placement on my products page when viewing on a PC and I am currently looking at getting that fixed but my viewers land on my actual product page when clicking on the ads, so I don't think that is what is turning them off per se, but I do know I need to get it fixed ASAP. 

If anyone has any advice at all, please let me know I would love to hear your thoughts. 

Website link - thebabystoreco.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
515 62 124

Hey, @kolyarugg 

I agree that product photography can go a long way to boosting the conversions of your dropshipping store. This is why I would recommend ordering up some of the products yourself (all of them or atleast your most popular ones that you use on your home page). That way you can check for the quality of the actual product to ensure that you are charging the correct amount. But most importantly, you know have the product in hand to take some great photos with. In fact, we have a great guide here that goes over DIY product photography tips to get you setup.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @kolyarugg 

Do you have any videos in the product page? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

No I don’t, I am currently getting a video made for my Facebook ads, but I thought that a video in my product images would make the page look tacky or unprofessional. Do you suggest I use one?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Video from images not good.  Any working model video is recommended. Like As seen on Tv Products 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Absolutely VIDEOS are the most intriguing interaction you can have.

Shoppers generally respond at a higher rate when able to visualize the product much better.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
As an ad or on the site?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
319 13 29

Hi @kolyarugg 

It may be about your product page optimization. Your website, as well as product pages, are not attractive enough to make visitors buy your products. To solve this issue, I'd recommend you read this article: How to Increase Conversion Rate for Shopify Store in 2020.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes