Wish Sales Channel

Tourist
5 0 1

hi 

I have read so much negative review to Wish Sales Channel regarding payments and order cancellation, really this big problem for beginner especially when one have limited resources to finance his business So,

I hope I can hear from advancer seller regarding Wish sales platform?

Thanks To all

1 Like
66 0 0

Thanks for sharing this  channel information.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes

Hi, Wish is most popular shipping App on Mobile phone in North Amarican. It amis at offering cheap and special products for customers, and mostly focus on mobile transaction, for it is most convenient way. Its special way to recommend product is based on customer tags and interested. No matter that people said, it still be popular among people.

There are also a lot seller step into Wish for selling or dropshipping. You can learn from the website. And ShopMaster, a dropshipping tool can help you to sell on Wish. Import products from more than 30 supplier sites to Wish store and creare listings in a fast way. Also auto ordering and monitor stock and price change. As you know, the prices are changed frequently on Wish.

Welcome to try it with free. Best Wishes for your business.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 6

Hi Saleh,

Recently shopify has closed connection with Wish Marketplace,so I was very worried in managing my orders after 26th March.

Suddenly through facebook I came to know that Cedcommerce is providing solution for managing the orders,here is the link https://apps.cedcommerce.com/marketplace-integration/wish/site/login I have already used their Jet app it was a good experience for me.

Regards

0 Likes
Excursionist
11 0 5

Hey Saleh,

Wish Sales Channel is a popular place to sell. But I would recommend you to go through Wish Policies as well as you plan to Sell on it : https://merchantfaq.wish.com/hc/en-us/categories/200474797-Intellectual-Property-Guidelines

It will help you plan better what you need to sell and what not beforehand

Thanks

Karshit Bhargava
Sr Business Development Executive
@CedCommerce
0 Likes