Women clothes dropshipping and wholesale for France and Europe

Solved
Shopify Partner
6 1 0
Hello everyone,

I have started a business in women clothes exclusively, and based on the wholesaler Lingerie Matterhorn catalog. Since few weeks, I cannot download anymore their catalog to shopify, inventory quantities are at 0, well a lot of problems and their IT support are not replying anymore, because they say that they have changed anything so it should work. Maybe they should look closer. Anyway.
Is anybody able to let me know a good wholesale/dropshipping company based in Europe with whom I could have a good partnership ? I'm looking for women clothes, lingerie, swimwear, and fashion accessories. I have already tried Brand Distribution, Griffati but they do not suit to me.
Thanks for your great help

Wish you a lovely day

PS : if anyone is using Matterhorn and it works, could you please let me know how you do it ? Because for me, impossible to upload

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 1 0

Good morning,

Are there no suppliers in Europe for women clothing ? Only chinese suppliers  for dropshipping ?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi, Wonder. I'm Allen from China. I am planning to set up my own Shopify store as well. I know someone in China who owns a factory and do OEM. High qualities of course. But sincerely I would recommend that you find some independent artists to do the designing work, and set up a new brand. Things would be tough at first but you ripe a lot when it grows. 

@Wonder68 wrote:

Good morning,

Are there no suppliers in Europe for women clothing ? Only chinese suppliers  for dropshipping ?

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
6 1 0

Hello Allen,

Thank you very much for your reply. Is your contact in China accepting dropshipping ? Is it possible for oyu to make this person in relation with me ? Or if you want to contact me, here is my mail : contact@mydressin.fr

Thank you for your help

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hello, I am a wholesaler from China, we can ship to France and Europe.

And we give you the best price to get the women clothing, even in one unit, we don't have MOQ needs.

You can go to this wholesale site, we offer fashional and hot-sale clothing for your business, you can also get the free sample to see the product's quality.

0 Likes