Women’s Boot supplier

JannaD
1 0 1
Hi, I am looking for a recommendation for a women’s western boot supplier that fulfills and ships from the US. Thank you 😊

Hello @JannaD 

Please check the below companies.

shoespie

koleimports

starbaygroup

easyusa

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
DropKingdom
Excursionist
19 0 4

Hello,

We are USA based drop shipper having our well-established supply chain setup all over USA. We went through your website and found that you are targeting a significant number of consumers in United States.

We have variety of products available in our USA warehouse especially Masks and Thermometer. Apart from top selling products, we have our own supply chain network in China, and can source anything you sell.

If you are looking for the best service and fast delivery within 3-5 business days, your search ends here. We provide state of art Customer Service and Guaranteed Fast Delivery.

Following are some but not all key features we provide:

1. Daily order processing
  2. 3-5 Business days delivery
  3. Low MOQ
  4. Competitive Pricing
  5. Up-to-date accounts statement
  6. USA based drop shipping
  7. One-on-One support

If you could send more information as well as your product catalog, that would be greatly appreciated, and we can discuss more on customised pricing and service for you. You can contact us through any of our point of contacts:

Our Contact details:

Phone: +1 (888) 433-8084

Email: service@dropkingdom.com

Zoom: service@dropkingdom.com

Regards,

Drop Kingdom

0 Likes
LarryatSpocket
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @JannaD, I'm Larry from the team at Spocket.

I have a recommendation for you since you’re looking for suppliers in the women’s footwear category that fulfil from the US. Have you heard of Spocket? We’re a platform that offers dropshipping from a wide range of products, including a whole category dedicated to footwear!

Here are some of the other benefits of Spocket:

• Suppliers based in the US/EU that are vetted for quality by our supplier team
  • Fast shipping from our suppliers with an average shipping time of 3-5 days
  • Neutral packaging for all your orders, with no promotional material from suppliers. The only thing included is your own custom invoice which is available from select suppliers. 
  • New suppliers join weekly and our catalogue is constantly updated. This means you’ll have new products to sell each week!

Spocket offers a free trial, so if you want to try out all these features risk-free, follow the link here! One supplier with a great supplier score is Azure Orphion! They have lots of different options for footwear and fulfil from the US!

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 12.18.47 PM.png

0 Likes