Women's Fashion Dropshippers

Highlighted
3 0 0

I am in search of good reputable women's fashion dropshippers. Our website is www.bluebirdboutiqueonline.com. We have been running for about a week and already have 4 sales. We are looking to grow tremendously over the next year and hope to provide our suppliers with steady orders.

Thanks,

Tyler

Bluebird Boutique

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 1

Tyler,

Looks like we could fill in some product for you in your Women's Outerwear, Coats and hoodie categories.  Possibly a few others.  We are "Branding on Demand" providing you the ability to sell our high quality made in USA outewear and midlayers with your own brand or feel free to use one of ours.  (you might as well build your own brand so you own it)  Our platform allows you to sell without investing in design, manufacturing, warehousing, fulfillment etc.  Takes the guess work out of inventory.  You make a profit every sale instead of managing cumbersome inventories while trying to figure out if you are in the black on every style.  You make a profit on every sale because you don't have to carry any inventory.

email me if you have interest:  nick@americancoatcompany.com

Check us out at americancoatcompany.com

Best,

Nick Brooks

americancoatcompany.com nick@americancoatcompany.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1

Congrats on your first sales. We have products that would work great for you in Jewelry, accessories.

www.DropshippingbyGlobalCrafts.com - we are setup to work with Shopify.

Kevin

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Learn how you can manage and take better care for your hair to look awesome.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Learn how you can manage and take better care for your hair extension for looking good.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

What about taobao.com?  If not in large quantity but with many selections, taobao.com would be a good choice for you. 

I know you must say it is in Chinese. Yes, it is in Chinese, but I can help you if you need. By the way, if you need larger quantity, and custom make your own design, the small sewing contractors around where I live can help. But they have to produce as per samples.

Are you interested? my email is: sales01@rpimoulding.com   I'm Vicky of Respon Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd. We do custom plastic injection molding. But I can help you privately after work. 

We do custom plastic injection molding Vicky Respon Plastic Industrial Co.,Ltd. NO 509 Wulv Road, Tong’an Industrial Zone, Tong’an, Xiamen, China 361100 Cell: 008615985829163 sales01@rpimoulding.com Web www.rpimoulding.com Skype: rpimoulding
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi,

We do drop ship our products from United States.

We currently offering both Men's and Women's apparels.Do check our website   ivhours.com

You can contact me at contact@ivhours.com.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey all,

I am looking to find dropshipping companies based in Australia, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and South Africa

It's in regards to launching our platform (www.trybe.com) in the countries listed above. I am looking to set up a partnership to buy the products in bulk, so we can ship them individually to our users.

I would like to bulk purchase products to be shipped to various addresses in the countries. 

Cany anyone point me in the correct direction?

All the best, 

Karl
karl@trybe.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
32 0 1

we dropship products and ship worldwide,check out our store via www.mycelebritylooks.com

you can contact :sales@mycelebritylooks.com

www.mycelebritylooks.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Just knew a friend and he does custom jeans manufacturing. If some need, I can help. The MOQ is only 100pcs per design/size/color.

We do custom plastic injection molding Vicky Respon Plastic Industrial Co.,Ltd. NO 509 Wulv Road, Tong’an Industrial Zone, Tong’an, Xiamen, China 361100 Cell: 008615985829163 sales01@rpimoulding.com Web www.rpimoulding.com Skype: rpimoulding
0 Likes