Women's dresses supplier for Drop Shipping in Europe?

Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any suppliers with warehouses in or around Europe? I'd be interested to dropship women's dresses of the same style I have on the website but with much shorter delivery times. I did some research but nothing had come up so far.

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hello there,

Are you finding women's dresses dropshipping supplier? Chinabrands provide UK warehouse and China warehouses. Even Christmas is coming soon. High recommend cooperative with Chinabrands to fuel your Christmas profits.

What you can get from Chinabrands:

--No MOQ

--No inventory required

--No monthly fees

--Get a wholesale price & nice profit margin

--High profitability and fast selling products

--Maximum choices for Niche market

--Order Processing + Update Tracking NO. within 24hrs

--Dropship worldwide with 200+ shipping ways, such as FedEx, UPS...

--1X1 seller support

Facebook: Chinabrands

Recommend some women's dresses to see attached.

Find good products to sell from Chinabrands - a wholesale dropshipper helps to sell Women's Clothing, Consumer Electronics, Sports & Outdoors, etc niche products. Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Did you try to search on Upwork someone who could help you create it or for example a service like www.zikkio.com ?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey friend,

Maybe you can find the right suppliers from Amazon, Walmart, Aliexpress etc..

If so, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) support to import products from Aliexpress, and 25 suppliers sites to eBay, Shopify, Wish, the most pratical features is that we'll help you monitor the Price and Inventory in Aliexpress, Amazon and update the changes on your Shopify store automatically.  Also, this feature can support to monitor the changes of variations. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Thanks for your replies guys,but all these solutions are mostly coming with China warehouses in one way or another.

I am looking for one or two reliable suppliers- for dropshipping- in Europe for dresses very similar in style with the ones that I already have on the website. Any other suggestion?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hi,

You can try out Dropshipmate app that helps you to import products from 18+ websites into your shopify store. You can see the websites like Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Walmart, Ebay etc.,  With this app you can have a feature like Daily Auto Update/Sync.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes