Wood products manufacturer

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all,

I am working on my new shopify store but have been struggling with finding a drop-shipping site that works with shopify and provides various wood products. Looking for a wooden macbook case that I've seen many other sites carry but can't seem to find the place to order these from. Any suggestions as I know there are some sites that state they are shopify and carry these.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1598 20 160

Hello,

You can find your required products wooden mac book case at “Aliexpress Dropshipping” App.
You can refer to our Aiexpress Dropshipping app, Our app is used to import the items with a single click from amazon, eBay, dhgate, aliexpress, .....etc.

And you can choose to ship method by our new feature “Customized Shipping”, This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-Less effort.

And we are providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
An item title ought to concisely clarify what an item isn't what an item does. Item titles need to never be loaded up with catchphrases, discount offers, claims, deals informing, or whatever else other than the item and its distinctive highlights.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello Biziman,

Rad Sourcing provides companies with specialized solutions for their manufacturing, operations, and marketing needs. This includes: product development, cost reduction, crowd funding, quality control, logistics, high-volume manufacturing, and product design. We look forward to tailoring unique solutions for our clients. We transform manufacturing and operations into competitive advantages for your business.

Check out our website: radsourcing.com and let us know if we can be of assistance. 

Thanks!

0 Likes