Worldwide Drop-shipper wholesale/supplier of Beauty, Health, Oral Care, Personal Care and many more products

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

We are a direct manufacturere of our own line of poducts with multiple warehouses located in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Drop Shipping available as well.

View our prdoucts at www.vanityplanet.com and if interested, contact me at amir@dastmalchi.com.

Best,

Amir - amir@dastmalchi.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 6 19

Hi @amirz10001! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Interesting line-up of products if I'm being honest! Especially oral care - I gotta say I've never heard dropshippers mention wanting to explore that so your  selections under this category could be the catalyst for merchants to start selling it. That being said, have you considered applying to be a supplier on Spocket? We have over 34,000+ merchants on the platform and they're always looking for new stuff to sell, and I believe your products could be of interest to them. You having multiple warehouses in those continents/regions is also perfect as the dropshippers registered on our platform come from all over the world - if you were to list your products on our catalog, this would give the the opportunity to ship from where they are. Say if they live in Asia, they can sell within Asia and have faster shipping times. If you're interested, you can send an email to support@spocket.co so a member from the team can fill you in on what you have to do for the onboarding process.

As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives merchants access to products coming from mainly thousands of EU-based and US-based suppliers - this assures the merchant that the items they view and eventually import are of topnotch quality and can be shipped fast. Given your set-up, I think you're the kind of supplier we're looking for! In any case, you can learn more about the platform by visiting Spocket's official website and by joining the official Facebook group

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @amirz10001 

What about the delivery time and shipping cost to USA & UK ? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes