XML Product Feed

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to import a product-feed.xml document.  I was given 2 data feeds from the wholesale company one was for inventory (I'm guessing based on the name) Inventory-feed.xml.

I need to know how to upload these feeds so that I can choose what products to sell. Is there an app that can do this?

I've downloaded Stock Sync and Dropship Automation from Duoplane but I'm completely lost on how I can actually see these products displayed on my store.

PLEASE HELP! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi there,

Go into your store. Once logged in to your store, go to the products page. At the top of the page on the right, you will see an import tab. Click that and upload the feed. 

If there is an error, the CVS is not compatable with Shopify so the feed needs to be configured. That is another level but most of them always upload.

Now the images will not upload and most do not provide images, you need to make sure you ask the dropshipping company if the images are in a file.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
35 0 0

Monica, 

we can help with the data feed integration, check us out at www.channelape.com, we have vast experience in just what your looking to do, we are cuurently in a paid private beta but if I see your name on the list i will bump you up closer to the top. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jason

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
123 0 5

Dear Monica,

I can provide you a solution to update your catalog and keep the inventory in sync with supplier. I can also provide a solution to transfer the shopify orders to your supplier automatically (if supplier support this)

Please send the supplier details or product-feed.xml file to khariwal.rohit@gmail.com

Also provide your shopify store's access to email: khariwal.rohit@gmail.com 

Thanks

Rohit

skypename: khariwalrohit

0 Likes