Your Tips and Advice on Print On Demand Dropshipping

Highlighted
2 0 0

Good morning, everyone,

I want to do Print On Demand Dropshipping. This is my first step in this activity, so I still have a lot to learn and get to know before I start. I have followed many online tutorials on Print On Demand Dropshipping and I have also read many articles. So first of all I wanted to ask you if this is a good way to start with Print On Demand Dropshipping or if any of you have any experience in this field, give me some information.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and attention! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
803 91 145

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I hope you're keeping well!

Print on Demand (POD) is a fantastic opportunity to develop and craft a product, without needing significant investment in inventory and fulfillment. What type of products were you hoping to design and sell using this business model? 

As always, I must initially ask what market research you have conducted to determine that there is a demand for these products in your chosen target market? Have you developed some marketing personas to really get to grips with who your customers are? 

If you have established a demand for your product, and you have done research on the interests and behaviors of your target market, you are well on your way to proving the viability of your business. 

Next, I would suggest doing some marketing research and planning and develop a marketing strategy

Have you run an online business before or is this your first store? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Kronik 

POD is a good way to start your eCommerce journey. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes