5 2 1

How do i find british dropshippers that link to my shopify store

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
83 8 13

Hi, @KA1!

Julie, here from Shopify Support. 

Are you looking to dropship products from British suppliers? If so, I'd recommend checking out an app called Spocket. Like our most popular dropshipping app, Oberlo, Spocket allows you to import products from suppliers throughout the world. However, Spocket provides a great alternative to AliExpress as many of its suppliers are located throughout the UK and Europe. Spocket also lets you automate your orders, making the fulfillment process super easy. Another great feature is that it allows you to order sample products, so you can test the quality of the product as well as the shipping speed. This app has some great reviews and is quite popular for those looking to source products locally. 

Are you also considering dropshipping print-on-demand products? If you aren't familiar with print-on-demand, it's a business model that allows you to work with a supplier to customize white-label products (like baseball hats, t-shirts, tote bags, mugs, etc.) with your own designs and sell them on a per-order basis under your own brand. Like traditional dropshipping, you don't need to hold any inventory. Two print-on-demand apps with suppliers located in the UK include KITE (based out of London) and Printify

What kind of products are you thinking about selling? I'd love to offer some more ideas and suggestions based on what you're looking for. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes