cosmetics and makeup OEM/ODM manufacturer

Hi, we are a cosmetics OEM/ODM manufacturer in Guangzhou China. We can produce personal care, skin care and makeup products, and the related package. We are flexible in cooperation, please just contact us by ben@yzoemodm.com with your ideas and requirements.

OEM/ODM manufacturer of
hand sanitizer
facial mask
0 Likes

Hi, thank you for your concern. Things are much better than before. Now almost everything is back to normal, schools are opening step by step. People wear masks, cinemas are still closed, we have to take our temperature 3 times a day. As to DHL, yes, they are back to work a month ago. 

OEM/ODM manufacturer of
hand sanitizer
facial mask
0 Likes
VictorShort
5 0 0

My wife wears too much makeup because she doesn't like her wrinkles but I think it's OK to have them because can run from this by wearing makeup everyday and she is so pretty without it.

0 Likes
abigail2
Tourist
4 0 0

I also used to wear a lot of makeup because I was always an unconfident person and I didn't like myself and some dark spots on my face and black circles under my eyes. I spent a lot of time learning how to wear makeup and I spent a lot of money on buying cosmetics. But once, I discovered a skin clinic with skin treatments and I decided to try some. I was really surprised and happy after the first treatment. I made hydrating and dermal fillers and dermalinfusion. I go to a dermatologist at least twice a year and thanks to those treatments I don't wear makeup every day anymore. I wear it only for the holidays. I'm very happy and I love myself.

0 Likes

Hi @yzoemodm 

Do you have automated system for dropshipping? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes

Get the best deals on permanent makeup supplies, microblading, accessories and permanent cosmetic tattoo products at one place.

0 Likes