drop-shipping inventory management

Highlighted
24 0 0

Hello there. We are a supplement store that will be selling thousands of products via drop ship. It's definitely taking a long time to enter each product one by one, but each product page must be perfect. I'm using an Excel CSV file, which saves a lot of time. I'm just wondering what is the best way to manage inventory. I plan to use a Shopify app in the future, but I can't afford to pay $90 a month right now and my supplier's data feed service is also very costly. I am using the same Item SKUs as my distributor. Is there any way to simplify inventory management so I don't have to check item availability manually every day? Thank you very much in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Eric. There are a few third party applications that may be able to solve your needs. I know the Monthly cost may seem expensive, but the reality is that this is far more effective & efficient from a cost & time perspective. This is the classic catch 22 of having to grow your business while also trying manage costs. I'd focus on applications that allow you to automate your inventory and order flow to and from your Drop-Shippers. Check out this link for popular inventory related apps. https://apps.shopify.com/categories/inventory

0 Likes