dropshiping

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

hello were loking for men and woman clothing for our store we want to do dropship

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
45 0 12

Hi there Luis! Congrats on opening up your Shopify store. Certainly understand that dropshipping is a necessary reality for many small businesses lacking the capital to invest in a lot of inventory. The apparel business is a tricky one though and you're not likely to find a ton of a businesses willing to dropship product. Apparel is such a seasonal thing that your suppliers are not likely to have the inventory you want to sell in stock for all that long.

I help Shopify sellers with the big strategic decisions that must be made to develop a successful business concept. My quick, initial recommendation to you would be to pick a particular niche within the apparel industry and focus on that. Get quite specific. Maybe it's belts. Maybe it's men's pants. Something where you can become the legitimate "authority" on that niche. Then go out and find dropshippers (if you can), small and upcoming brands who might offer flexible terms, and then reps for larger brands who are willing to sell your surplus inventory at a discount.

Your store is modern and clean. That's great. But your brand and concept needs some refinement.

All the best!

John Bishop | Four Six Commerce | john@foursixcommerce.com | 972-556-5113
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks for the info as you see were new wee need help on seting up as i mean like were can i get the brands or dropship

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
45 0 12

Luis, what compelled you to open an apparel store online? Surely you must have some background in it. Or a passion for it? You will need to do your own research and find suppliers. Before you can worry about who will supply the products you need to figure out what the purpose of the business is in the first place. What's your niche? What's your goal?

John Bishop | Four Six Commerce | john@foursixcommerce.com | 972-556-5113
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

ok so what we do at the time is we do ouer own custume design for people we sell them on the store online but we need more than that like pants shorts ects

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm looking for people who are interested in dropshipping. More details? Message me! Also, take a look at http://dropshipas.com/ in the interim. The owner will privately email you once signed up.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hii Luis!! How are you??

This is Paula from Abs2b Fitness Apparel. We offer dropshipping, please go into our website and if you're interested email me at paula@abs2bfitness.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

wee need some help for drop shipping men and woman

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Luis, email me at missy@missypowell.net. I have an online course I am starting on October 5th that is also interactive. This is a tricky business but with todays numbers coming in the way they are, online selling is only getting bigger. 

Hope I can help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 2

Hey

Take a look at my site www.mytrendaddiction.com

I offer wholesale and dropshiping as well

prices are in retail .... can work around

thank you

info@mytrendaddiction.com 

0 Likes