dropshipping to ebay

Highlighted
29 0 0

Hello,

I would like to know if it is profitable to buy a membership in shopify and then sell these items on eBay.com as dropshiping. Does any one from use this method ? I am waiting for your opinions and suggestions.

0 Likes
4 0 0

I can recommend one of the most recognized company to do Dropshipping with, Wholesale2B. You can find anything at a really good wholesale price plus it can be synchronized with your Shopify store if you have one or eBay or Amazon, I highly recommend you to check it out. Good luck!

0 Likes

Hi, do you mean open a Shopify store and then selling your Shopify product to eBay? You can just directly open a eBay store and do dropshipping business. ShopMaster can help you import products from 32 sites and then create listings to your eBay or Shopify store in a fast way. You just need to finish the process in a few clicking. You can move your Shopify products to eBay store for selling directly.

Also if you want to monitor your inventory and price, ShopMaster can help you do this and update your listings with latest stock and price, also you can add profit in the pricing rules, and we update your prices automatically. Auto order function can also help you save a lot of time and you just need to focus on your sales! Welcome to experience  it with forever free plan.

FREE dropshipping solutions. Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order, for AliExpress, Banggood, Chinabrands, Gogomall, and more suppliers
0 Likes