eBay Wholesale Dropshipping

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi

I just joined the ecommerce university. I'm an eBay seller, I start my eBay Business in Feburary this year. Recently, I found an excellent Memory Card manufacturer in China. So I start to do dropshipping for the manfacture on eBayr. However, I'm not sure if eBay is the best place to do Wholesaleor not, Can anyone  give me an advice?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

hi,

We are happy to assist you with your requirement, Write to us- realseoindia@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Which manufacturer please? Maybe he is also our supplier?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Sorry, I can tell you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

hi

sskimins

Our Service has got long experience in the e-commerce Industry Specially Ebay/Amazon Shop Design and Set up,it would really great if you can send the detailed requirement to realseoindia@gmail.com,, in the meantime i will ask one our account manager to get in touch with you

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

We are a dropship company base in China. www.tgoal.com

We have 5 warehouses located  United States,United Kingdom,Germany,France and Ausrialia.Our dropship service can cover these 5 countries and almost the whole Europe.

We have the marketplace tool which help you list the products you want to sell on amazon and ebay, and can easily get the orders from amazon and ebay, ship the items automatically.You don't need to transfer the orders to our website manual.

Most important, it all for free.

Any questions, you can contact me here or email me:jakechen@tgoal.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello SSkimins

If u still work as wholesaler plz mail ur deail or contact me

on vrajesh_bhatt21@yahoo.co.in

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

If you are looking for a wholesaler for Phone Accessories for iPhone,Samsung,HTC,BlackBerry and many other Phone Models and gadgets like  Car Camcorders,Digital Photo Frames  and All  About Electronics a very good wholesaler is Cellz.pro .

I am working with them for more then 2 years ,and recently I started working on eBay for 2 months I Think and I selling 2500$/month total Value.

I recommend Cellz because they have a very large variety of Accessories and very serious Company

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

If you want to get effective ideas about drop shipping you can check out official website and learn how to start a drop shipping business easily.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

I think, you better have a store here and create your own branding. That way you shall get the most benefit in the long run.

0 Likes